Let’s dive into the only Michigan Lottery Mobile App Review you will ever need to read.
- 1 Here’s how to download the Michigan Lottery Mobile App
- 2 Time to play on the actual Michigan Lottery app
- 3 Additional aspects of the Michigan Lottery mobile app
- 4 Michigan Lottery App – Our final review
Here’s how to download the Michigan Lottery Mobile App
The Michigan Lottery Mobile App is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can follow the steps below and try it out for yourself. There are slight differences in the download method for Android and iOS devices but we will guide you through the process.
- Open your device settings and go to the Security menu.
- Check the “Unknown Sources” box if it hasn’t already been checked.
- Go to the mobile site and find the Android install page.
- Follow the link provided on that page to download the app.
- After you install it, you can log in and play, and if you want to, you can return to your original settings.
- Open the App Store or the Michigan Lottery mobile site.
- Search for the “Michigan Lottery app” in the search box (App Store).
- Follow the link provided on the mobile site page.
- Download the app to your device (iPhone/iPad).
- Open the app, log in to your account, and start playing.
Use the Michigan Lottery Promo Code to create your account
- Open the Michigan Lottery website or app and click on the “Register” button.
- Fill out the required information in the form, including the Promo Code field in the first step.
- Validate your account according to the terms and conditions.
- Make your first payment, and you can enjoy the Welcome Bonus that comes with the Promo Code.
Put funds in your account
- Sign in to your account and select “Make a Deposit” from the menu.
- Choose a payment method.
- Enter payment information and select the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click “Continue,” review your deposit and submit it.
Time to play on the actual Michigan Lottery app
Are there any sports betting possibilities?
Since Michigan Lottery only provides draw games, scratch-offs, and several other online and in-store games, you won’t find any sports-related betting games. On the mobile app you can play:
- Second Chance
Placing your wager on the Michigan Lottery app
Placing a bet or playing any Michigan Lottery game is simplistic. All the rules are provided below the game itself, and you can read them before or during your game. You can even find information on games only available in-store.
Bingo games on Michigan Lottery app
Out of the four Bingo games you can find on Michigan Lottery, you can only play one online and on a mobile device. The Bubble Bingo game has a top prize of $50,000, and the tickets cost from $0.25 – $5.00. The other three Bingo games you can find in-store at any retailer.
The top features of the mobile app according to us
The best mobile app features are:
- Live Keno Drawings
- Find a retailer near you
- MI Lottery mobile ticket scanner
- Check the winning numbers
- Purchase Powerball, Mega Millions, Fantasy 5, and Lotto 47 tickets.
We like the fact that we can use the Michigan Lottery mobile app scanner, find a nearby retailer, and even watch the live Keno drawings. It is efficient to have all that information and more in the palm of your hand.
Let’s compare the app to the desktop version
|Mobile App||Desktop Website|
|Pros (+)||Cons (-)||Pros (+)||Cons (-)|
|Many features available||No updates available for iOS||Detailed search engine for games||Not many active promotions|
|Buy tickets for individual games||No fast-forward buttons||Number tools||You can’t play all the games online|
|Watch live keno drawings||Old-fashioned design||Second-chance games||The website design is outdated|
|Scan tickets to check for winners||You can’t buy tickets for all the games||Giving back to the Michigan school system||You can only play if you are located inside the Michigan state lines|
Additional aspects of the Michigan Lottery mobile app
Ergonomy of the app
The free Michigan Lottery mobile app is efficient and user-friendly. We enjoyed it better than the mobile site. The only drawback we can think of is that in-app play might be challenging for future iOS updates because Michigan Lottery can no longer make updates to the current version. If such problems arise, you can still use the mobile site to play from your mobile device.
If there’s one advantage of the mobile website over the app it is that the site won’t use up any space on your device. However, if you use a browser that consumes a lot of RAM, your experience in terms of speed and efficiency will not change much.
Live Broadcast on Mobile
The only live broadcast Michigan Lottery offers is of Club Keno games. The drawings take place between 6 AM and 2 AM every day. Each drawing lasts three and a half minutes. You can watch the drawings on the mobile app, and you can view the past winning numbers, as well.
Unfortunately, the Lottery doesn’t provide specific mobile promotions to its customers. They do offer an exclusive Welcome Bonus. Following your first online deposit, you can get Free Instant Games of Treetop Treasures and up to $100 FREE. You can get the bonus by:
- Register your free account and enter the Michigan Lottery Promo Code.
- Add funds to your account.
- Play any Instant and/or Draw game online.
- Claim your 50% deposit bonus and the Free Games of Treetop Treasures.
Michigan Lottery App – Our final review
The Michigan Lottery mobile app is a great way to play games from anywhere else than your desktop. The app also provides some of the Lottery’s best features and allows you to buy tickets for some of the games. The ticket scanner, live Keno drawings, and the variety of games are all pros on Michigan Lottery’s list. Although, you can’t play all of the available games because most of them are only available in-store at a retailer. Another feature they can work on is providing more promotions and make them mobile-exclusive so people would be more motivated to download the app. They can make some updates to the app design version overview, but overall, they are doing a solid job in the mobile app department compared to their rivals.