Let’s dive into the only Michigan Lottery Mobile App Review you will ever need to read.
Table of Contents
- 1 Here’s how to download the Michigan Lottery Mobile App
- 2 Time to play on the actual Michigan Lottery app
- 3 Additional aspects of the Michigan Lottery mobile app
- 4 Michigan Lottery App – Our final review
Here’s how to download the Michigan Lottery Mobile App
The Michigan Lottery Mobile App is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can follow the steps below and try it out for yourself. There are slight differences in the download method for Android and iOS devices but we will guide you through the process.
- Open your device settings and go to the Security menu.
- Check the “Unknown Sources” box if it hasn’t already been checked.
- Go to the mobile site and find the Android install page.
- Follow the link provided on that page to download the app.
- After you install it, you can log in and play, and if you want to, you can return to your original settings.
- Open the App Store or the Michigan Lottery mobile site.
- Search for the “Michigan Lottery app” in the search box (App Store).
- Follow the link provided on the mobile site page.
- Download the app to your device (iPhone/iPad).
- Open the app, log in to your account, and start playing.
Use the Michigan Lottery Promo Code to create your account
- Open the Michigan Lottery website or app and click on the “Register” button.
- Fill out the required information in the form, including the Promo Code field in the first step.
- Validate your account according to the terms and conditions.
- Make your first payment, and you can enjoy the Welcome Bonus that comes with the Promo Code.
Put funds in your account
- Sign in to your account and select “Make a Deposit” from the menu.
- Choose a payment method.
- Enter payment information and select the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click “Continue,” review your deposit and submit it.
Time to play on the actual Michigan Lottery app
Are there any sports betting possibilities?
Since Michigan Lottery only provides draw games, scratch-offs, and several other online and in-store games, you won’t find any sports-related betting games. On the mobile app you can play:
- Second Chance
Placing your wager on the Michigan Lottery app
Placing a bet or playing any Michigan Lottery game is simplistic. All the rules are provided below the game itself, and you can read them before or during your game. You can even find information on games only available in-store.
Bingo games on Michigan Lottery app
Out of the four Bingo games you can find on Michigan Lottery, you can only play one online and on a mobile device. The Bubble Bingo game has a top prize of $50,000, and the tickets cost from $0.25 – $5.00. The other three Bingo games you can find in-store at any retailer.